1) Southwest Airlines (Sound) - *Ding* You are now free to move about the country
2) Automakers (Smell) – The new car smell . . . There is no such thing! It is a manufactured scent that Automakers spray in their cars
3) Coke (Taste) – No matter where you have a Coke all across this world they all have the same taste.
4) Bank of America (Touch) – They keep the change campaign provides the sensory image of change in your hand
5) Tiffany’s (Sight) – no matter what item you purchase from Tiffany’s you always see “the tiffany blue box”
Next time you sit down to create a great marketing campaign for your amazing new product or service. Be sure to take into account at least one, if not all, of the five senses: Smell, Touch, Taste, Sight, and Sound? If you need help . . . Give us a call! We can definitely show you products that will give your marketing campaign a sensory EXPLOSION!
The Griffin is a legendary combination creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. Other combinations include the minotaur and the sphynx. In the gift world, people enjoy combo gifts as well - for novelty, value and function. Check these out:
The possible combinations are endless...contact us for more!
In these economic times we are looking for every way to save a buck from budget cuts to layoffs. During this time employees are overworked, stressed, and seemingly waiting for the next hammer to drop. Your company’s success is still predicated upon the people that work there. From the bottom all the way to the top, each cog in the wheel is vital to absorbing this economic blow and pressing forward. Morale is the only thing left to stand on, and a great way to boost company morale is with AWARDS and RECOGNITION! Did you know that the government allows you to write off up to $400 per employee on awards and recognition? Not only do you get to let Joe the Plumber know how important he is to the company’s success . . . You get a nice gift back from good ole’ Uncle Sam himself. Therefore, before you cut your awards/recognition budget in hopes of saving costs, remember that if you GIVE you will RECEIVE!