In our search for food ideas for our clients, we stubbled across some tips for tasting chocolate. Of course, we recommend dark chocolate for its health benefits! Here is the condensed version of tips for your next chocolate tasting party:
1. Chocolate should be a room temperature - so it can melt in your mouth right away.
2. Be still and focus on the chocolate.
3. Clear your palate between bites - bread or pickles are suggested.
4. Look at the chocolate - shiny is good.
5. Break a piece - snap!
6. Rub it - smooth is best.
7. Smell it - like tasting wines, you will pick up hints of smells.
8. Feel it in your mouth - is it melting richly?
9. Taste it and notice the flavors.
10. Finish - what is the lingering flavor?
You can give your customers the gift of health and sweetness with custom chocolate.
Contact us for more info!