Things to think about when giving business gifts to clients, employees or suppliers:
1. Decide on your budget - will you spend more on some and less on others?
2. Check your list. Will you give gifts to your top 10? Your top 25? Or all of them?
3. Do you want to give all your clients the same gift? Or do you want to give them individual gifts?
4. Do you want to brand the gift you give for lasting messaging? Or perhaps personalize it with their name or initials?
5. When do you want to give? End of the year? Beginning of the year? Quarterly?
6. How will you give the gifts? Presentation is important. Will you mail or UPS it? Or deliver in person? Do you want to have it wrapped or gift boxed?
7. Have fun with gift giving - it is meant to convey appreciation for your relationship. Celebrate your company's personality by creating a memorable moment.
If you need gift ideas, check out some here.